What have you done today to lower your impact?
We are washing away the foundations of our existence on every front. It is high time we move from crashing about on the planet like a bull in china shop and find a way to go forward with intent. We must find systems of living based on sustainability. The systems and tools exist, it is up to each of us to adopt them.
- ► 2012 (12)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (159)
- Sheffield Star online post #9, Insulation basics
- Check out this music video about energy efficiency...
- Earth Hour, What did you learn?
- A Farm for the Future
- Kids and Earth Hour
- Human potential is directly proportional to Human ...
- Need land to grow more food?
- GM based agriculture incurs more costs than benefi...
- EPA halts permitting of mountaintop removal mining...
- Progress in Washington on Climate Change
- Transition 101- post #1
- World Oil production has peaked. Are you ready?
- A couple interesting UrbanAg sites
- Yes We Must!
- cool animation about warming earth
- You think I'm against GMO's.....
- The dangers of the blinkered US media
- The Transition Handbook
- Is it too late?
- Sustainable cities?
- Sustainable agriculture petition
- Business as Usual
- Will your state benefit from Climate Change legisl...
- Composter made from recycled pallets
- 6 key messages from Copenhagen
- It's Broke, don't fix it!
- Finally, Some Good News About Our Oceans
- Do you own property near a coastline?
- Gulf Stream Instability
- Acidic Seas threaten mass extinctions
- This Dusty ole Dust... The west is drying up
- Mr. Coal Waste goes to Washington
- Foodzoning the foodshed on Transition Culture
- Thrift, a source of renewable energy
- BT Cotton kills the soil
- Green vs. Conventional Energy
- Public Transport in Bermuda
- Time is running out to STOP NAIS!
- Nuked By Friend and Foe
- Coal: Cleanup, Costs, and Consequences in Tennesse...
- Island economies and sustainability
- Financing microgeneration in Bermuda and elsewhere...
- Coen Brothers chip in to stop dirty coal.
- Today is the day. Stop Dirty Coal!
- Electric transportation in Bermuda
- Protest Dirty Coal Energy, Tomorrow
- ▼ March (46)